This blog has once again received a copyright warning. Hence further posting is not possible in order to prevent the content already posted.
New content will be posted on randomblogwithrandomstuff.blogspot.com or newrandomblogwithrandomstuff.blogspot.com and all posts related to guitar will be posted with the label "Guitar Links".

Sunday, May 13, 2007

Killer Swamp Blues Guitar

1. Slim Harpo - My Little Queen Bee (Got A Brand New King)
2. Lonesome Sundown - Lost Without Love
3. Guitar Gable - This Could Go On Forever
4. Shy Guy Douglas - She's My Kinda Girl
5. Jimmy Anderson - I'm A King Bee
6. Clarence Samuels - Chicken Hearted Baby
7. Lazy Lester - I'm A Lover, Not A Fighter
8. Robert Garrett - Quit My Drinkin'
9. Blue Charlie - I'm Gonna Kill That Hen
10. Joe Johnson - Dirty Woman Blues
11. Lightnin' Slim - The Strangest Feelin'
12. Arthur Gunter - Crazy Me
13. Classie Ballou - Confusion
14. Jimmy Dawkins - 1011 Woodland
15. Silas Hogan - Airport Blues
16. The Fat Man - Glad I Don't Worry No More
17. Leroy Washington - Give Me My Rights (When I'm Not Wrong)
18. Lonesome Sundown - My Home Ain't Here
19. Lightnin' Slim - My Starter Won't Work
20. Slim Harpo - Tip On In

No comments:

Understanding Guitar Headline Animator

Understanding Guitar