This blog has once again received a copyright warning. Hence further posting is not possible in order to prevent the content already posted.
New content will be posted on randomblogwithrandomstuff.blogspot.com or newrandomblogwithrandomstuff.blogspot.com and all posts related to guitar will be posted with the label "Guitar Links".

Sunday, June 15, 2008

My Apologies To Guitar Links Visitors

Hi everyone. You all must've noticed that i haven't been blogging since almost 3 months. Well after posting my 400th post, i got busy for a week. So when i returned to post more stuff for you guys, i saw an email from a company which i'm not allowed to name and they threatened to sue me for copyright infringement of their material because of obvious reasons and they also threatened that they'll ask google to delete my blog. So i requested them to check that the files are not hosted by me, they are all stored on servers like rapidshare.com so they can't hold me responsible for any kind of "copyright infringement". Well after an exchange of few emails they requested me....YEAH...they requested me to stop posting more links for the time being as they wanted to do some sort of enquiry. As a result you must have faced some dead links, mainly because they approached rapidshare.com and the files were consequently removed from their servers. After all that they are still quite pissed at me for making this blog. But i have to say that i seriously don't give a fuck about what they think of my blog (pardon my french).
So, i hope to resume blogging with your support and i'll try to post stuff at regular intervals.
And as i always say.... ROCK ON!!!! \\m//

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

That's a real shame. It seems like everywhere you go nowadays on the net someone is trying to pinch someone for money or copyright infringement.

The net was to be used for sharing information and hell most of the info in this blog are pretty dated and you can't find anymore, let alone buy.

I greatly appreciate your dedication and for sharing these file links that other players have given to us.

Anonymous said...

Gaurav, glad you're back!!
oh and...it's amazing how the companies want to sue everyone while, at the same time, they seem to just ignore the absurd prices of their products in some countries (like mine, for example).
well, I want to be a better musician, and all I ask is a little bit of knowledge and instruction while I still can pay for my house and my food... so, actually WE don't give a fuck about it (but that's only my opinion ;)...)

anyway...keep the good work and rock on!
cheers \m/

Anonymous said...

you fuckin rock man!! keep up the awesome work..

Unknown said...

What do you expect? Everyone is out trying to make a buck, and looking for some1 to fuck. That's the way of the world.

Honestly the only way this site could be any better is if you did torrents as well.

Good job man, and you should post some of your own stuff, if you have any. I'm interested to see how good you are, after spending so much time on this blog.

Anonymous said...

it's sadly interesting that copyright persons are so concerned in protecting information that is as old as greek modes or pentatonic scales used in gregorian chants...i liked you blog a lot...keep the good job!

Giovaxe said...

you are great ,doing this passionate work on the net,, and we are thousands of rockers learning things from this blog and sharing a better knowledge among us., so you rocks. keep on rockin' Hellyeah.. Thanks ...

Anonymous said...

Your blog is the best thing that I've ever come across. Everytime I hook up to the internet, I will run across your blog to look for new stuff to learn.
Keep Rocking!!!

Understanding Guitar Headline Animator

Understanding Guitar