This blog has once again received a copyright warning. Hence further posting is not possible in order to prevent the content already posted.
New content will be posted on randomblogwithrandomstuff.blogspot.com or newrandomblogwithrandomstuff.blogspot.com and all posts related to guitar will be posted with the label "Guitar Links".

Saturday, September 15, 2007

B.B. King--Reflections



B.B. King unleashes his inner crooner on this collection of 13 of his sentimental favorites. With a five-piece studio band rather than his usual orchestra, the arrangements stay spare throughout, allowing King to exercise his classic vocal chops--although some fans may be disappointed by his low-key guitar playing, as King's beloved axe Lucille plays second fiddle to Texas guitarist Doyle Bramhall II's six-string. Still, King's in excellent voice, whether revisiting early inspiration Lonnie Johnson's romantic "Tomorrow Night," embracing buddy Willie Nelson's golden "Always on My Mind," or tackling numbers recorded by Sam Cooke and Nat "King" Cole ("(I Love You) For Sentimental Reasons"), Louis Armstrong ("What a Wonderful World"), and Frank Sinatra ("I'll String Along with You"). Fans will recognize "On My Word of Honor" and the King original "Neighborhood Affair" from previous recordings and "I Want a Little Girl" from his live performances. Although King does justice to all these numbers, his most heartfelt selection may be "A Mother's Love," a performance that seems to draw on the heartache he still carries from the loss of his own mother when he was a child, nearly 70 years ago.

Tracklist:

1. Exactly Like You
2. On My Word Of Honor
3. I Want A Little Girl
4. I'll String Along With You
5. I Need You
6. A Mother's Love
7. (I Love You) For Sentimental Reasons
8. Neighborhood Affair
9. Tomorrow Night
10. There I've Said It Again
11. Always On My Mind
12. Cross My Heart
13. What A Wonderful World


__Download__

Rar Password: awangarda

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

what is the passoword???????

@interativouvido said...

It's asking for a password...I've searched on the topic, but couldn't find it.

but anyways, great post =D

gauravaerora said...

sincere apologies..password is: awangarda

Understanding Guitar Headline Animator

Understanding Guitar