This blog has once again received a copyright warning. Hence further posting is not possible in order to prevent the content already posted.
New content will be posted on randomblogwithrandomstuff.blogspot.com or newrandomblogwithrandomstuff.blogspot.com and all posts related to guitar will be posted with the label "Guitar Links".

Wednesday, September 19, 2007

Rusty Cooley--Extreme Pentatonics

Shred guitar monster Rusty Cooley is back yet again with another superior instructional CD-Rom brought to you by Chops from Hell. "Extreme Pentatonics" is Cooley's sophomore release and its phenomenal. I never dreamed of so many ways to play the same damn pentatonic scale! Rusty will take you out of your standard box pattern rut and give you the tools to make your soloing that much more impressive. I found myself like other guitarists out there thinking that I learned all I could from using this basic of scales. Well, man was I wrong! This instructional ROM has well over 100 different examples and licks. Yes, I did say 100 plus. So now your combinations of patterns and movements are endless (100 to the power of something or other). You do the math. ;-)




No comments:

Understanding Guitar Headline Animator

Understanding Guitar